6 months of 2019 down and 6 to go. Half-way guyz! Time to check in and see how things are going in my so-called life with a 6 month version of the Five Minute Journal.
What I’m grateful for:
- The company of my chonky cat companion. Purr…
- The flexibility of relief teaching. Work or tracksuit today…
- My ability to accept and adapt to change and challenge. Swings and roundabouts…
- The endless inspiration of nature. And now for a walk in the black forest…
- The creative outlet of my blog. Reader I…
- Future dreaming of yoga in Bali. Namaste…
What would make next 6 months great:
- Increasing healthfulness. Cue celery juice, daily yoga and intermittent fasting.
- More bunse in the bank. Bunsen burner nice little earner.
- Trusting myself more and strengthening my intuition. ‘Cause I got me for life.
All is well in my world. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe.
3 Amazing things that happened this year:
- I’ve ventured outside my comfort zone with relief teaching.
- I’ve seen more of Victoria and fallen in love with the coast.
- I’ve challenged myself with Mindset coaching to create positive changes in my life.
How could I have made this year even better:
- Letting go of comparison, criticism and judgement.
So celery juice cheers to an awesome last half of this year. Do you check in with yourself regularly? How’s your 2019 looking?
Love and light and looking forward to the next 6 months xxx Yvette
*Five minute journal:
- What you’re grateful for
- What would make today great
- Daily affirmation
- 3 Amazing things that happened today
- How could you have made today even better
*“The Office”. Bunsen burner nice little earner
*101 Best Louise Hay Positive Affirmations